Number of Authors of the Bible
How many authors does the Bible have?
It is traditional Christian belief that there are about 40 authors who wrote the Bible. The disciple Paul is thought to write the most books in the Bible ‘â€œ 13 epistles in all ‘â€œ followed by Moses, who wrote the first 5 chapters. Modern scholars dispute this, claiming that it is more probable that the Bible was written by over 40 persons.
- Number of Chapters in the Bible
- Number of bible prophecies
- Number Of Books in the Bible
- Number of Bibles printed
- Number of Books in the Catholic Bible
- Number of Bible Translations
- Number of words in the Bible
- Number of Bibles sold per year
- Number of Ayat in Quran
- Number of books in the New Testament
Tagged as: authors, bible