Number of Alcohol Related Deaths in 2008
How many alcohol related deaths are there in 2008?
12,318 in traffic fatalities alone.
In 2008, a total of 12,318 fatalities were recorded due to drunk drivers. 11,773 of these involved vehicle passengers while 545 were pedestrians. This is according to the 2008 Traffic Safety Facts from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. This number does not include deaths such as cirrhosis of the liver and hypertension attributable to alcohol as well as alcohol-influenced homicides and other fatal accidents.
- Number of DUI Deaths
- Number of Accidents Caused by Drunk Driving
- Number of Alcoholics in the US
- Number of Drunk Driving Deaths in 2009
- Number of Accidents Per Year
- Number of Deaths in Iraq
- Number Of Beers It Takes to Get Drunk
- Number of Luge Deaths
- Number of deaths in Canada from h1n1
- Number of Drinks in a Bottle of Wine
Tagged as: 2008, alcohol-related, deaths